Do you not believe it? Well, you can! Just give it a try. Simply make a direct enquiry now and enjoy the anticipation.
All-round well-being and enjoyment
No wishes remain unfulfilled here with us
From our winter programme to gourmet board plus and SpaMOUNT Night through to family time, no wishes are left unfulfilled at our **** superior hotel.
We are full of heart and soul
- Parking in the resort's underground car park with valet parking service (on request)
- Pick-up service from the train station in Landeck (pick-up service € 59,-).
- High-Speed Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Gourmet board plus
The art of culinary delights
- Welcome drink when you arrive in the SeeMOUNT atrium.
- Daily sumptuous gourmet breakfast from 07:30 to 10:30. No wish is left unfulfilled here: freshly baked bread, fine egg dishes, regional cheese, sausage and meat specialities, homemade jams and spreads, a wide selection of teas, a refreshing juice bar and much more...
- SeeMOUNT's light lunch and sweet seduction from 15:00 with the finest soups and crunchy salads as well as homemade Austrian pastries, regional yoghurt and muesli specialities and fresh fruit
- Bottomless coffee or tea until 17:00
- Drinks4free at our juice bar until 17:00 (alcohol free)
- Five-course gourmet dinner
- With vegetarian menu variations
- Food intolerances will be taken into consideration if prior notification is made
- Variety of salads and fine antipasti buffet
- Daily cheese and fresh fruit selection
- Varied culinary themed highlights
- Your very own table individually set every day
- Warm service from the entire SeeMOUNT team
Simply take a deep breath
- SpaMOUNT with a wide range of bathing, relaxation and sweating attractions
- Infinity outdoor pool with mountain panorama, can be used all year round (28°C)
- Hot See Tub – the heated outdoor WHIRLPOOL at 35°C can be used all year round
- Our sauna world with
- Hot Mountain – the Finnish sauna with a hot 85°C
- Warm & Cozy – the infrared lounge with a pleasant 40°C
- Dress on bio sauna - sweating fun for the whole family (60°C)
- Warm & Happy – the aroma steam room (45°C)
- Adventure Shower – pleasant multi-sensory showers
- Happy Feet – have fun in the Kneipp foot therapy pool
- SpaMOUNT snack bar with fresh fruit, tasty snacks and refreshing drinks
- Spacious and various relaxation areas with views overlooking the Paznaun mountain landscape
- Many other SpaMOUNT additional benefits for relaxation & unwinding:
- Cosy bathrobes available for the duration of your stay for ladies, gentlemen and children
- Your SpaMOUNT bag is ready and waiting for you in your room
- A wide range of beauty and massage services from our trained and professional masseur (for a fee)
- 1x weekly SpaMOUNT Night: infinity outdoor pool and the sauna world are open for you until 23:00
Fit & active
- Spacious and varied indoor facilities:
- Modern and bright gym - power area with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Functional Fitness Area – Move (in) the mountains
- A wide variety of outdoor options
Hiking and biking in the natural paradise of the Paznaun Valley.
- Included hiking services
- Hike to the most beautiful destinations in the surroundings, also with personal guidance (by the tourist board) (once a week)
- Backpacks, telescopic poles, hiking maps and rain protection when needed are provided on loan and free of charge
- Unlimited hiking pleasure directly from the hotel
- Weekly extensive programme of guided hikes from Monday to Friday by the Tourist Office (some for a fee)
- Lockable lockers with drying function for your boots and hiking clothes
- The mountain & e-bike service package: everything included for bikers
- Bike tour recommendations to the most beautiful places in our region
- New mountain bikes, electric bikes and fullys (for a fee) for rental right next door in the sports shop - special prices
- Easy-to-understand bike map - detailed information with altitude profiles, kilometre information, degree of difficulty, etc.
- Latest biking magazines to browse and read
- Drying room for clothes and footwear
- Lockable bike room for your own bike
- Washing station for the bike, tool box and air compressor
Experience the wild mountains.
- Ski-in ski-out resort: 41 km of perfectly prepared slopes await you in the See family ski resort, situated right on our doorstep
- Wild mountains - nearby skiing fun around See
- 239 kilometres of slopes in the world-famous Silvretta Arena Ischgl
- 42 kilometres of slopes in the nearby Kappl ski resort - 43 kilometres of slopes in the multifaceted Silvapark Galtür ski resort
- Many well-marked winter hiking trails to the most beautiful winter sites in the Paznaun Valley
- Fantastic cross-country and skating trails through snow-covered winter landscapes
- Frequently scheduled ski/cross-country ski shuttle to the nearby winter sports areas
- Super winter benefits directly at the resort!
- Ski locker at the resort for each room with integrated ski boot heating and plenty of space for your winter equipment
- Fast ski pass service directly next to the SeeMOUNT at the ski ticket office - do without the hassle of a long journey to the ski area directly onto the slopes!
- Sports shop with rental directly at the resort
- Ski service point and ski school right next to the SeeMOUNT Resort
- 1x weekly toboggan evening including Fire & Ice Show and much more - let yourself be surprised! (for a small charge)
„Medrig bei Nacht“
First mountain ascent with the gondola at 19:30
"Night Show" by the Ski School See at 20:30: The Ski School See, the Freestyle Team and the ski school children tell the story of skiing "From the origins through to modern times" (duration: approx. 90 minutes)
Hut evening at the Panorama Restaurant: The "Silvrettas" party band ensures the best atmosphere during a hearty hut evening, from 21:00 to 23:00
- Night tobogganing from 19:30 to 23:00 (only when the snow conditions suit)
- Night skiing from 19:30 to 22:00 (no night skiing possible during the "Night Show")
- Last valley descent with the gondola at 23:00
- Schedule: Wednesdays: 28.12.2022 / 04.01.2023 (incl. touring cup) / 01.02.2023 / 08.02.2023 / 15.02.2023 / 22.02.2023 / 01.03.2023
- € 15.00 per adult
- € 10.00 per child
- free with the SkiHit Pass
Fun & entertainment
Having a bit of fun is a must – discover the wild in you.
- SeeMOUNT memories – browse through our modern and creative shop...
- Happy Monday – Monday is Dirndl Day!
- 1 x per week Live Music
Hits 4 Kids
- Children's menu with a selection of favourite dishes
- SeeMOUNT birthday surprise for your child
- Child discounts on the ski pass
- Happy Kids Area with lots of play activities
- Hiking trails for the whole family around the resort
- Lots of different board games to borrow from our reception
- Toddler care service available on request in the ski resort (for a fee)
- Modern family suites with separate children's rooms
- Lots of inclusive additional services for the little ones:
- High chairs
- Children's bathrobes for children aged 3 and over
- Drawing sets for children in the restaurant
- Changing mat, toilet seat, potty, baby bath etc.
- Electronic baby monitoring in our rooms
- Plug socket protection
- Wellness for the whole family
- Family non-nude sauna with Family Relax Room
- Infinity outdoor pool for the whole family
- Cosy children's bathrobes for children aged 3 and over
- Warm children's bath slippers