Plan your winter holiday 2021/22 without stress and book without risk.
If the coronavirus situation so requires, you have the option of postponing your holiday free of charge or cancelling it up to seven days before arrival. We are very committed to our guests and staff. This is why it is important that we continuously optimise our hygiene measures based on the official guidelines of the Austrian federal government.
Our measures for everyday coexistence so that we can experience beautiful holiday moments together:
- Our service staff wear masks and sanitisers can be found throughout the hotel.
- Please always maintain a minimum distance of 1 m from other guests and staff.
- Kindly let us know if you start to feel ill.
- We guide our guests to the table and have restructured everything so that the necessary distances are maintained.
- We kindly ask all guests to sanitise their hands each time before going to the buffet.
Sanitiser dispensers can be found directly at the breakfast and salad buffets.
- The four different saunas and the whirlpool bath in the wellness area can only be used by people of the same party.
- A face mask must be worn for activities outside the hotel, e.g. for travelling by cable car and public transport, for excursions, etc.
- Fresh air does you good: spend plenty of time outdoors to strengthen your immune system.
Do you have any further questions? We are here for you.
Please contact our reception.